How do I "find" my security key when i reset the modem not knowing it would go back to factory

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How do I "find" my security key when i reset the modem not knowing it would go back to factory

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-24 13:41:42
Model: Archer C50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Pushed reset button and now the router wants a network security key. I have no idea as to what it is. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I "find" my security key when i reset the modem not knowing it would go back to factory
2021-04-25 11:33:15

@almukraine 

After resetting the router you should use the default wi-fi password that is on the sticker at the bottom of the device.There are

Otherwise connect to the router by cable (one of the LAN ports).

The default username/password for accessing router's web management after reset is admin/admin.

After log in you can set your new wi-fi password.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 2214

Replies: 1

Related Articles