Static route disables itself

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-09-21 14:59:35
Model: TL-WDR3500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.13.34 Build 130909 Rel.46031n

I created a static route in the router, which works fine but after about a day, it stops working. When I log into the router, Advanced Routing, I see that the static route that I created still appears on the static routing list, but it's status has switched ot "Disabled". Re-enabling it fixes the problem, but only for about a day when the static route disables itself again. Is there a way to make the static route persistent?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Static route disables itself
2021-09-21 17:16:26

@Mark_M .

Update your device FW to the latest release. It may fix the issue you have. The latest FW release is from 2015.

Here's how to do that.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:Static route disables itself
2021-09-21 17:38:32
Thanks, yes I already updated the firmware since I posted my original question. So far so good but it usually takes about a day for the static route to disable, so I'll have a better idea tomorrow whether the firmware update resolved the issue. Thanks again, Mark
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 656

Replies: 2

Related Articles