TL-WDR4300: Problem in Remote Management

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-07-04 06:47:17
Region : Argentina

Model : TL-WDR4300

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there,

With the recent upgrade of the firmware of the router, I found that the remote access of my router could not be carried out as an error message "You have no authority to access this router" which is shown in every column of the screen. Could anyone kindly please advise me how to do?. For your information, I have switched off/on the router yet the problem still exists.

Thanks for your reading and grateful to have your suggestions.

Regards

Daniel
Options
5 Reply
Re:TL-WDR4300: Problem in Remote Management
2013-07-05 16:55:40
After you upgrade the firmware, all the setting will be lost. I think you need to check the remote access has been enabled or not on the router.
Options
2013-07-12 23:26:45
Restored settings but i cant acces router from outside my home network, I can acces it but after I input my login info router says: You have no authority to access this router! try everything not helping before was all ok but after new firmware something went wrong from home network all OK
Options
2013-07-12 23:29:27
Restored settings but I cant access router from outside my home network, I can access it but after I input my login info router says: You have no authority to access this router! try everything not helping before was all OK but after new firmware something went wrong from home network all OK
Options
2013-07-14 10:57:46
I have the same problem:

I have a DNS server on my net, and I'm able to provide a Host Name record for the IP Address of my TL-WDR4300 (accesspoint.mydomain.com). When I try to reach the WDR4300 using the host name from my LAN, I would get exactly the same error you all are getting, but when I access it using it's LAN IP Address, I'm able to reach it.

This behavior is only present on the TL-WDR4300, and not on the many other TP-Link equipment I have on my net (Switch, 3G Router, etc).

Please check this for the next firmware release, or provide us with a valid alternative for fixing this.

Thanks,

Luis
Options
2013-07-19 10:23:50
The latest firmware fixed some vulnerabilities and improved security according to the release note. Maybe the malfunction of the security mechanism caused this problem.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 611

Replies: 5

Related Articles