Archer T4E throttling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer T4E throttling

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer T4E throttling
Archer T4E throttling
2021-11-19 11:46:22 - last edited 2021-11-19 12:12:12
Model: Archer T4E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 190108

I am using Archer T4E for 1 week now, and I have this issue, once or twice a day I get a drop in connection speed, it lasts for about an hour, usually I fix it by shutting down the PC, changing the PCIe slot, Reinstall driver, or just wait.

The drop in connection speed is critical to the degree the streaming and gaming become unpossible, but there is still very slow internet access.

To make sure that the issue from the adapter, I have another computer right next to this PC, and connection always stable. Even with this PC, when using another adapter (USB adapter from different company) the issue never happened.

The configuratin applied on the network adapter:

-802.11d --> Disabled

-Beacpm Interval --> 100

-Preamble Mode --> Short & long

-Roaming Sensitivity Level --> Low

-Wireless Mode --> Auto

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T4E throttling
2021-11-20 01:25:20 - last edited 2021-11-20 01:25:47

Update:

Today when it happened again, I just reinstalled the driver again and the connection became fast again, I guess I need to do this every time the connection becomes slow for now.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 707

Replies: 1

Related Articles