DECO M9 Plus Thread, connections, spikes, set up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-02-23 14:47:22
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello, im looking for another mesh, i already have 3 but looking to buy one seperat, Does it need to be a M9 Plus? or can i use M5?

Is m5 alot worse then m9?

ill connect to the mesh with internett cable(lan cable to the computer im using) anyways so it doesnt need to be the best wireless signal(wlan).

do i need to configure it when i plug it in, or will it connect automaticly to the network? since i have 3 others.

and one last thing, i experience unstable network if i use Wlan to the mesh, is that common? can the meshes interupt with each other? 

Check this image where i use pinger, and it spikes alot when i use the wireless part on the mesh.

Options
1 Reply
Re:DECO M9 Plus Thread, connections, spikes, set up
2022-02-25 16:14:41

@David-TP  Thanks for answear 

regarding the spikes
Same issue on multiple units, tried to restart everything/plugging everything in and out. spikes are random no pattern in it.

really annoying for my son when he plays online and its spiking all the time, i have fiberoptic netowrk and there is not an issue if i connect to the mesh with an ethernet cable.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 297

Replies: 1

Related Articles