deco speed test

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

deco speed test

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
deco speed test
deco speed test
2022-02-24 21:29:46
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.2

Question...does the built in speed test in the deck m4 measure the broadband speed from the wired  isp's modem or the outgoing  wifi speed from the mesh system

Options
3 Reply
Re:deco speed test
2022-02-25 08:06:44

@ukmartian 

It's the former. Read the notes on the bottom of this guide.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2022-02-25 08:32:59

@ukmartian Many thanks that for answer a lot of questions and illiminates that fact that VM says it's my equipment..however the notes say that only the m5 upwards have the speed test..mine has it and it's the m4, thanks

Options
2022-02-25 15:32:59

@ukmartian 

Well, that's a matter of FW implementation and the document in questrion dates from 10-29-2019 - meanwhile it has been implemented on M4 as well I presume.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 805

Replies: 3

Related Articles