Connecting problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Connecting problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Connecting problem
Connecting problem
2022-05-14 04:02:16
Model: TL-MR3420  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 5.0

I bought the above product but unable to connect using the Tether app. I tried resetting the router, it doesn't work. The router is not identified. That's my problem. All except network LED are lid. Still the same problem.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting problem
2022-05-16 02:12:49

@Holchu 

Hi,thank you very much for the feedback.
Do you mean Tether App cannot detect your TP-Link device in the “Device” Page? If so, please refer to the instruction below to troubleshoot:
https://www.tp-link.com/en/support/faq/2809/

In addition, are you able to login the web interface of the MR3420? and what is the operation mode working on your MR3420? the internet works fine when you connect to its WiFi, right?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 351

Replies: 1

Related Articles