Connecting airpods pro with tp-link bluetooth 5.0 nano adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-27 11:33:23 - last edited 2022-05-27 11:40:05
Model: Adapter  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: UB500_Driver_Windows_1015.1016.1016.0427.2021_F027_L_new

Looking for advice how to connect my airpods pro with the tp-link nano adapter bluetooth 5.0.

I have plugged in the tp-link adapter and in right-bottom screen the icon appears. Via the menu I try to add a bluetooth device (airpods pro) using "Add new device". Then there are three options: Bluetooth devices, Wireless screens or docking stations and All other devices.

I have tried all options and then open the airpods case (lying close to the adapter) but the adapter does not see the airpods pro (it does see all kind of other BT devices).

I have checked the compatability list for the BT 5.0 nana adapter and there it shows the airpods pro.

What am I missing and/or doing wrong?

Any help appreciated!

UPDATE:

Foolishly I forgot to push the button on the back of the airpods case for 8 seconds....once I did, it connected in as "Headphones". Case closed :-)

Options