Can't connect to internet wifi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-09 22:11:09 - last edited 2022-08-10 00:48:27
Model: TL-WN881ND  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have just received a tp link TL-WN881ND V2 and installed the driver from the tp-link cd. The networks show up in the WIFI network list, but I can't connect to any of them even though the signal is full. My wireless hotspot from my phone does not connect via wifi either. 

We have purchase TP LINK TL-WN881ND(US)_V2 PCI Adapter for installation, but unfortunately all the 25 Adapters have the same problem "unable to connect to this wireless". 

Our Windows 10 Profession Machine Windows 10 Pro Version 21H1 on Processor AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 3700 8-Core Processor             3.59 GHz as 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor.

We have Unifi Access Points UP-AC-Pro and UC-AC-M access points with WPA2 PSK enabled

I'm running the latest version of windows 10. Please could someone assist in solving this issue? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Can't connect to internet wifi
2022-10-15 15:03:18

@MH10 

I would suggest reinstalling the driver and try some steps mentioned in the Step4 Cannot connect to Wi-Fi.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 1

Related Articles