Archer AX55 wouldn’t connect to internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-13 16:23:37
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.1

Hello, 

My ISP went down briefly today and I noticed their status page showed all services had return to normal, so I assumed my router would work automatically. Come to find that wasn't the case, so I phoned my ISP and they confirmed everything was fine on their end, but they could see the router briefly connected back again, then suddenly disconnected itself. I tried to reboot the router as well as turn it off from the wall and both of these methods did not work, the only way for me to connect the router back to the internet was for me to put a pin in the back and do a factory reset. 

The reason I am posting this is because it concerning that this router was only purchased in the less than a month and I am worried it's already breaking down. Is there anything that can be done, or does anyone think this could of been a one off problem? 

If anyone is interested, I'm with Plusnet on a Full Fibre connection. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 299

Replies: 0

Related Articles