Router Archer AX50 vs Router Archer AX55 2022 Romania

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-17 12:57:36 - last edited 2022-10-19 10:17:13
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 20210730

What can I say about this router after testing it for almost 1 year and 7 months this [ Archer AX50 V1 EU] the construction of this model is badly created it gets hot and automatically loses its performance,when you start playing certain games on the phone like [Mobile Legends or League of Legends Wild Rift or Apex Legends]  the signal from  the wireless  he starts to go crazy as if you had a weak wireless signal,tested on a newly purchased Samsung Galaxy A53 5G phone or old model Samsung Galaxy A71 4G same result 

Firmware for this model is dead and it doesn't help anything either,it is a project that was badly created when they put it on the market,what do I recommend for those who want to buy it don't buy as you give money for nothing

Archer AX50(US)_V1_220526

Download
Published Date: 2022-06-06 Language: Multi-language File Size: 29.17 MB

Modifications and Bug Fixes:

Enhance device security.

Same model same version but version US Win :)) EU Lose the match o_0 good job tp link

Archer AX50(EU)_V1_210730

Download
Data publicării: 2021-09-07 Limba: Multi-language Dimensiune Fişier: 29.20 MB

Bug Fixed:
1. Fixed the FragAttacks vulnerabilities;
2. Updated the version of the Dropbear and fixed some Dropbear vulnerabilities;
3. Updated the version of the OpenSSL and fixed some OpenSSL vulnerabilities.

A bug that was never fixed when you finish configuring the network at the router this bug appears and you get an error,even if you press finish it will work but how do you make this false error disappear? press back once and save once then it appears that everything is ok

It's the last chance I'm giving it to tp link, I've placed an order that needs to be delivered these days Archer AX55 if this model also disappoints me, I will give up on tp link and switch to asus because it doesn't suit me to spend a lot of money on a product that is of poor quality

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 657

Replies: 0

Related Articles