cant forward ports

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

cant forward ports

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
cant forward ports
cant forward ports
2022-12-23 11:12:12
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have an archer mr200 and i cant port forward any ports.

I have a public ip adress on the sim card and its the same.

When i "open" some ports that i need them, they are not open, and it says that they're open. 

Any solution?

Options
1 Reply
Re:cant forward ports
2022-12-27 09:10:22

@ouzomezes 

Hi, what is the hardware and firmware version of your MR200? please double-check the Internet IPv4 address on Advanced->Internet page to see if it is the same as your public IP address.

What kind of device or service you are trying to open port for? And are you able to access that device or service via the port locally?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 1

Related Articles