No internet SIM Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

No internet SIM Card

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
No internet SIM Card
No internet SIM Card
2023-01-23 20:03:56
Model: Archer MR200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.0 0.9.1

Hello From one moment to another my router stopped delivering internet services with 4g/3g, BTW I HAVE 2 sim cards from different companies and both work on mobile phones,

Options
1 Reply
Re:No internet SIM Card
2023-02-02 07:54:55

@Miguelbras 

Hello, please help to confirm the following details:

1. When the problem happens, will it recover automatically after a while? or you have to reboot the router to get internet again?

2. How often does it usually happen?

3. When it happens next time, please don't reboot it and send me a system log file saved on Advanced->System Tools->System Log page.

4. You mentioned that you have 2 SIM cards from different companies, are the two SIM cards having the same issue on MR200? and network type shows No Service on both when the issue happens?

5. When you test the SIM cards on the phone, did you monitor for a longer time to see if the LTE connection is stable on the phone? 

6. Who is the ISP of the two SIM cards, please?

Miguelbras wrote

Hello From one moment to another my router stopped delivering internet services with 4g/3g, BTW I HAVE 2 sim cards from different companies and both work on mobile phones,

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 287

Replies: 1

Related Articles