Only 20 Mbit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Only 20 Mbit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Only 20 Mbit
Only 20 Mbit
2023-03-23 12:23:57
Model: TL-PA7017P KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Dear all,

I have installed te PA7017P Kit. All is wonderful, but only 20 Mbit  speedtest result. However, the TP Tool and my router shows me a connection between my pc und router of 120 Mbit. I have tested on two PC, and always 20 Mbit is the max speed im internet.

What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:Only 20 Mbit
2023-03-24 09:08:58

@JaraCGN 

Hi, by TP Tool, do you mean the tpPLC utility? and you mean the powerline rate between the two powerline adapters are 120Mbps?

Please share with us the screenshot of the tpPLC utility, and if you unplug and re-plug the powerline adapters, please wait for at least 2 minutes until the powerline rate stable.

In addition, when you test the internet speed, please connect only one end-device to the TP-Link via Ethernet cable, and test the speed via Speedtest®(www.speedtest.net)three times without doing any high bandwidth activities like P2P download. Take screenshots.

Then connect the same end-device to your router and test the speed in the same way.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Only 20 Mbit
2023-03-24 12:19:35

@Sunshine 

Yes, I mean tpPLC Utility. Please find attached the screenshots.

Direct on Router full 100 Mbps

Connected to Powerline 23 Mbps download and 29 Mpbs upload.

I have also tested other power sockets and check that all the tips here and in the internet, but the break for download is by 24 Mbps...

JaraCGN

Bes regards, 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 461

Replies: 2

Related Articles