range extander not working.i try a lot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-28 20:14:22
Model: TL-WA860RE  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 3.14.8

3rd wireless LED is always yellow.i try all youtube videos.i try also 192.168.0.254 .but after finishing nothing wireless 3rd led gonna yellow.let me know what should i do.Thanka

Options
1 Reply
Re:range extander not working.i try a lot
2023-03-29 10:18:48

@singh3328 

Hi, do you mean the top Signal LED is yellow? And is it solid yellow or flashing yellow?

How far is it between the extender and your router?

In addition, if you connect to the extender by Ethernet cable or via WiFi, do you have internet access?

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 240

Replies: 1

Related Articles