Question about Wifi Roaming on the AX53

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-05 19:55:46
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.2
Greetings, TP-Link community

Is there any way to achieve "Wifi Roaming" without needing a OneMesh device, because before buying an AX53 Router, I was able to achieve Wifi Roaming between a Huawei AX3 and a TPLINK TLWA850RE both with the same SSID and password. now despite having the same SSID and password I have to activate-deactivate the Wifi on my phone so that it connects automatically while with the Huawei AX3 Router there was roaming depending on when the AP was closer, either the Router or the TLWA850RE. According to TPLINK, this can only be achieved with a OneMesh device, but I don't have one right now... there will be no way that by entering the Router's settings I can achieve WIFI Roaming between the TPLINK TLWA850RE and the AX53 from the same manufacturer TP LINK.?. I do not understand why Wifi Roaming is not achieved if the Huawei AX3 and the TLWA850RE are from different manufacturers and a similarity to the mesh with Wifi Roaming was achieved, a similarity but never the same.

I am open to answers and suggestions.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 395

Replies: 0

Related Articles