Setting up a 2 port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Setting up a 2 port

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Setting up a 2 port
Setting up a 2 port
2023-04-05 22:11:17 - last edited 2023-04-05 22:14:20

Hi I just purchased a TL-PA7027P Kit 2 Port. When you set it up do you have to connect both the ports of it by ethernet cable to the router to be able to use both ports on the second adapter in another room.

My second question is can you link this to a couple of other adapters I already have which are TL-PA7017P

Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting up a 2 port
2023-04-06 08:33:33

@Gordonclan 

Hi, here are the answers to your questions:

1. only one Ethernet port of the main powerline adapter needs to connect to the router

2. Yes, multiple powerline adapters/extenders can be paired with the same main powerline adapter and work in other rooms as long as they are in the same electrical circuit.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 553

Replies: 1

Related Articles