Wi-fi interference

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Wi-fi interference

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Wi-fi interference
Wi-fi interference
2023-04-17 17:38:24
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Last

In my house I have two Wi-Fi networks that I am going to name them "P22" and "LUCY", "P22" I use a signal repeater Due to the distance, only for use on my smartv, and the wi-fi "LUCY" I use it on other devices such as cell phones and computers, but I ended up realizing that whenever I'm connected to the wi-fi "LUCY" and I turn on the bluetooth of my cell phone, the end of the repeater that is connected to the "P22" wifi always drops or is very slow even though it is not connected to the same network, the "P22" wifi does not drop, but the signal the "P22" network drops, because of another connection that are not even on the same network, does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wi-fi interference
2023-04-17 17:39:36

@Yong_baker the repeater model is a "TL-WA850RE"

Options
Re:Wi-fi interference
2023-04-18 11:16:51

@Yong_baker 

Hi, the  "P22" Wi-Fi is 2.4GHz and "LUCY" is on 5GHz, right?

Bluetooth uses similar frequency range as 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, that is why it will cause interference with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi.

To reduce the interference, please try to upgrade your Bluetooth devices, and also make sure the extender is located in proper location such as at the halfway between your router and the smart TV and remove/reduce physical barriers.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 303

Replies: 2

Related Articles