Parental control block command works only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Parental control block command works only

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
13 Reply
Re:Parental control block command works only
2023-05-10 03:44:32

@VIK78 

Normally without Homeshield Pro service, the weekdays and weekends cannot be configured separately, maybe your Homeshield Pro service does not expire yet? 

You could also try to double-check the expiration date of your Homeshield Pro service on the App.

To assist you efficiently regarding the bedtime issue etc., I've forwarded your case to the TP-Link support engineers, who will contact you with your registered email address later. Please pay attention to your email box for follow-up.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-05-11 19:50:53

@Sunshine 

Hello, the app works hectic. Regarding the Tether app the full control is only working for the parents' devices.

No any control is working for the kids' devices, when I try to tap the kids' profiles just a window jump-up to subscribe to HomeshieldPro, nor the basic controls don't appear. Instead of this the parents' devices fully controllable without HomeshieldPro, but it is expired a long time ago and I did not renew the subscription. So, I think there are a lot of things what your sw engineers have to do to prepare a stable version.

Options
2023-05-12 07:32:24

@VIK78 

Thanks a lot for the feedback, our engineer is testing it, once there is any update, they will email you again.

In addition, please also check if your Tether App is the latest version or not.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options