How do I set up my Router to work with a SKY sim card?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-05 07:31:02
Model: TL-MR6400  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have put my SKY sim card into the router but I am unable to select this option within the Tether app.  Therefore I can't access the Internet.

Please can you help

Options
1 Reply
Re:How do I set up my Router to work with a SKY sim card?
2023-05-06 01:04:58

@RickJ 

Normally the router should be plug and play after you insert a working and compatible SIM card, if it doesn't work in your case, please login the web interface via tplinkmodem.net or 192.168.1.1, then please check if the SIM card has been detected and if it receives any 4G signal, if so, please go to Advanced->Network->Internet page to check if the APN profile settings are correct or not, you could also create a new profile manually to see if it solves the problem.

For more troubleshooting guide, please refer to: Troubleshooting guide of no internet access with TP-Link Wireless 4G LTE Router working as 3G/4G Router Mode

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 696

Replies: 1

Related Articles