No puedo conectar extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-07 18:47:24
Model: RE205  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: S/N:220A4V5004826 US/3.8 MADE IN VIETNAM VN1

No me funciona.

Options
2 Reply
Re:No puedo conectar extender
2023-06-08 01:39:26

Intento conectar el dispositivo y no es posible 

Options
Re:No puedo conectar extender
2023-06-08 08:07:02

@Naty0627 

Hi, if the RE205 has not been configured successfully yet, please reset it to factory defaults by holding reset button for about 10s until all LEDs turn on momentarily, also make sure you know correct wireless password of your router.

Then please refer to the following instruction to set up the extender:

1) Via web interface: How to configure my range extender via web GUI

2) Via Tether App: How to configure Range Extender via Tether APP

3) Via WPS button: How to configure my Range Extender via WPS button to extend an existing wireless network’s coverage

If there is any further issue, please provide more details about the problem and also LED status on your extender.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 2

Related Articles