Unbricking TL-WR841N v8.2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-04 12:48:15
Model: TL-WR841N  
Hardware Version: V8
Firmware Version:

Hi! I need assistance for my bricked TL-WR831N. As it was running an old version of HW v8 firmware, so I tried to install the last release of v8, but the router stopped working after the installation. Whenever I turn it on, onlt the power light stays lit and when i turn it on while  holding the wps/reset button, the wps led stays lit for about 10 seconds with the power led and again behaves the same. I tried tftpd but it failed. I have given up, but is there any last thing to try for unbricking the router? Thanks in advance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Unbricking TL-WR841N v8.2
2023-07-04 13:28:59

@NewMember 

Watch this video for how to un-brick the WR841N. There's also another video if you need more on how the TFTP method works.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 1

Related Articles