Mifi Wifi default password does not work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-19 14:00:43 - last edited 2023-07-26 08:42:26
Model: M7450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Just bought a new M7450 i connected from my smartphone with the deauflt wifi password that shows on the info screen of the router.

When trying to connect to the mifi app, the mifi app tells me that i´m not connected to the mifi network, but i am, i triple checked my wireless config and its connected to the mifi.

When trying to connect to the mifi over a pc with exactly the same wifi password the pc tells me that this is a wrong password.

Anyone out there with solution for this problem??

Regard

Skogsbo

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Mifi Wifi default password does not work-Solution
2023-07-19 14:19:47 - last edited 2023-07-26 08:42:26
Solved the problem, first on IOS devices: I turned off private relay services and the tpMifi app recognized the network On the pc: by default the win11 asked for a pin instead of a network key so that didn´t work but when you choose to login over a network key instead and use the default password it works.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Mifi Wifi default password does not work-Solution
2023-07-19 14:19:47 - last edited 2023-07-26 08:42:26
Solved the problem, first on IOS devices: I turned off private relay services and the tpMifi app recognized the network On the pc: by default the win11 asked for a pin instead of a network key so that didn´t work but when you choose to login over a network key instead and use the default password it works.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Mifi Wifi default password does not work
2023-07-26 08:42:22

@skogsbo 

Thank you very much for the update, which will help other users as well. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 2

Related Articles