CAN'T UPDATE FIRMWARE ON TETHER APP AND CANT' FIND BUILD NUMBER IN DOWNLOAD CENTRE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

CAN'T UPDATE FIRMWARE ON TETHER APP AND CANT' FIND BUILD NUMBER IN DOWNLOAD CENTRE

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-20 08:53:57
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: V1

i cant update my re200 because it keeps coming up with "failed to update the firmware". my firm ware version is 1.0.12. firmware build is 230220 And then i go to download centre and go to "download for Re200". Yes, its in my region. It asks for my hardware version ...,,, and its V5?????? weird. and im looking for my build number and even when i look AT All OF THEM i cant find mine. Why ?

Options
1 Reply
Re:CAN'T UPDATE FIRMWARE ON TETHER APP AND CANT' FIND BUILD NUMBER IN DOWNLOAD CENTRE
2023-07-21 01:05:06 - last edited 2023-07-21 01:05:44

@racheltrowse 

If your region is EU then try this link for downloading the FW.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 551

Replies: 1

Related Articles