AV600 not giving internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-28 17:25:28
Model: TL-WPA4220 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: unknown

My extender is giving off signal, with all the correct lights on, but I am getting no internet connection. the adapter is connected to the router and also showing all lights on. 

I have tried re-pairing them and switching Ethernet cables, which ports I use, everything that all other guides have said but none of it has worked. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 not giving internet
2023-08-01 08:52:04

@Junkitt 

Hi, thank you very much for posting on TP-Link Community.

1. Was it working fine before? If so, is there any change or modification before the issue started?

2. Please connect a computer to the powerline extender via Ethernet cable, if still no internet, connect the same computer to your router's LAN port to see if internet works.

3. Please try moving the extender into the same room as the powerline adapter and test extender internet access again.

4. If still no internet access, please check IP address and default gateway of the computer to see if the IP address is assigned by the router:

How to find IP address on your devices

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 470

Replies: 1

Related Articles