Powerline light won't turn on after resetting

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-16 07:20:44

System was working fine until I had to rearrange it for new internet; now, even with the powerline devices in the same room, the powerline lights never come on except briefly during power-up or reset. I have tried plugging the devices into different power outlets, tried resetting multiple times, no luck. Using the online utility instead has been useless as it does not recognise that the extenders exist, however the tether app has occasionally registered that they are there so I know they aren't completely defunct. 

It's a TL-PA411, AV600 wifi extender. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Powerline light won't turn on after resetting
2023-08-21 01:59:57

@Grug 

Hi,please try to pair them again via pair button:

How to secure (pair) the Powerline Network

Note: after you press the pair button for 1s, please do make sure the power LED starts flashing, which means it is trying to pair, if the power LED doesn't flash, please press the pair button again.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 446

Replies: 1

Related Articles