iPad looses connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

iPad looses connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
iPad looses connection
iPad looses connection
2023-09-21 18:55:26
Tags: #iPad
Model: Archer AX11000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

I'm finding that my iPad stops being able to communicate with my 11000 randomly throughout the day (but mainly after midnight).

If I change to my cable router it works fine, and my iPhone has no problems with 11000 at the same time.

I see nothing in the logs to indicate a problem.

I live in a one bedroom apartment so it's a small space.

George

Options
3 Reply
Re:iPad looses connection
2023-09-22 06:22:42

@gnl42 

Hi, do you mean the iPad disconnects from the AX11000 WiFi network randomly? and will it reconnect automatically or you have to reconnect the WiFi manually?

Please disable Smart Connect on the router and set different names for 2.4G and 5G WiFi, if the issue still happens, you could also try to change the WiFi channel and channel width to see if it helps.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-09-25 21:09:04

@Sunshine I'll be watching a youtube video and suddenly the video stops playing. I'll switch to using the modem router and the video starts up again.

Eventually the iPad will re-establish connection with the Archer on it it's, or when I manually switch back from the modem.

Given that my iPhone has no problems I don't see why reconfiguring the router will prove anything. Plus being a major hassle

Also, I see this issue about the same behaviour: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/230310

George

Options
2024-02-26 03:11:53

About three months ago I disabled QoS and the second 5Ghz channel and I haven't had an incident since.

Stop trying to blame me for your buggy firmware!!!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 399

Replies: 3

Tags

iPad
Related Articles