TP-Link M7350 admin default password is damaged

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-04 09:59:42
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I have TP-Link M7350.

It was working normally until I reset the default settings by pressing on the reset bottom. 
After that, I could not enter the page settings by the default User Name and Password which are admin, admin.
How I can fix that?
I am sending the photo of the device information too. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link M7350 admin default password is damaged
2023-10-09 10:01:39

@Adon 

Hi, please check if other settings like the WiFi name and password have been changed to the default one or not, which could confirm if the device has been reset successfully.

You could also try your previous login password to see if it still works. If not, please try resettings the device again by holding reset hole until you see “Power Off” on the screen, then TP-Link Logo“Restoring” and “Succeed” will appear on the screen successively, which means the factory reset really works.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 731

Replies: 1

Related Articles