Purchasing additional powerline extenders

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-24 06:19:22
Model: TL-WPA8631P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I'm located in Australia and looking to upgrade to the TL-WPA8631P KIT but I need multiple extenders/adapters spread around the house to get coverage (need both wifi and ethernet). Does TP-Link sell the extenders separately/individually? I don't want to buy multiple kits unnecessarily. I cant see any retailers that offer the extenders on their own. Thanks.   

Options
1 Reply
Re:Purchasing additional powerline extenders
2023-10-25 09:52:11

@Teduardo 

Usually the powerline adapters are sold in KIT only, to check if it is possible to purchase single powerline extender, it is recommended to contact the local sales team in Australia.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options