5Ghz not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

5Ghz not Working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
5Ghz not Working
5Ghz not Working
2023-10-30 15:00:03
Tags: #Tp Link Archer c60 5Ghz Problem
Model: Archer C60  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.2.0 Build 20201231 rel.39772

Hello, I have been using Archer C60 for 2 years, a few days ago I used to use its 5Ghz network, but after the firmware update, my 5Ghz option is gone. I couldn't use 5G. 5Ghz Radio off which I could not turn on. Starting from the channel nothing can be changed, the following text is coming "The 5Ghz is unavailable due to restricrion in you region/country" What do I do now? I really need 5Ghz right now. Please help me. I have tried restarting, reinstalling the firmware many times, to no avail

Options
4 Reply
Re:5Ghz not Working
2023-10-30 16:13:03 - last edited 2023-10-30 16:53:02

@SabbirI 

Check this thread suggestions regarding your issue.

Using a computer web browser would be easier to take these actions.

If these still doesn't work for you - contact your local support for assistance.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2023-10-30 16:48:54
Didn't get any solution here, updated my hardware version to V3 and firmware. After that 5Ghz is greyed out, none of the options work. Showing region problem
Options
2023-10-31 03:07:33

SabbirI wrote

Didn't get any solution here, updated my hardware version to V3 and firmware. After that 5Ghz is greyed out, none of the options work. Showing region problem

@SabbirI 

Hi, what do you mean by "updated hardware version to V3"? actually hardware version cannot be updated, and what is the hardware version printed on the device label?

In addition, please try factory reset the router by holding reset button for about 10s to see if it helps.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-10-31 03:10:00
it was a typing mistake, my router hardware version is V3, and recently i was updated my router firmware
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 299

Replies: 4

Tags

Tp Link Archer c60 5Ghz Problem
Related Articles