Firmware not found for Tp Link Archer C64(US) Ver 1.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-23 11:18:02
Tags: #Looking for US Version firmware
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I am using this router since last one year. It has been providing very good service for so long. Yesterday the router bricked when the electricity went out during the firmware update of the router. I know the process of Un bricked a TP Link router. But the problem is that I can't find the firmware of this router. I have already checked TP Link US and other regions but can't find the firmware for the US version anywhere. There are EU versions everywhere. Although this router is a US version. But still, why is this router not included on the US website?

Now where can I get the correct US version firmware for this router? Please help me with the download link of the firmware of the US version of this router. 

Model: Tp Link Archer C64(US) Ver 1.

S/N: 2219156001967

Options
1 Reply
Re:Firmware not found for Tp Link Archer C64(US) Ver 1.
2023-11-23 15:49:20

@iamSahed 

There's a few FW releases on the Indian support portal - here and the Mexican support portal - here. Hope that helps.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 438

Replies: 1

Tags

Looking for US Version firmware
Related Articles