Tether app won’t log me in

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-26 08:51:58

I recently signed up to home shield to get the parental controls and ever since I can no longer log into the Tether app. I get the following errror "login Failed, you may be connected to a guest network, limited by parental controls or your network may be unstable".

I have reset the router (not factory yet), deleted and reinstalled app, Tried different device's. I have unsubscribed from home shield and still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tether app won’t log me in
2023-11-28 08:05:31

@Richard2k84 

Hi, what is the model no., hardware and firmware version of your TP-Link router? 

Did you configure parental control profiles and add the client devices to the profile? 

You could try to login the router on the devices that are not controlled by the parental control profiles, if it still doesn't work, I am afraid you need to try factory reset by holding reset button for about 10s.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 437

Replies: 1

Related Articles