Wifi extender not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-21 21:11:37 - last edited 2023-12-22 06:55:29
Model: RE550  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: RE550

I set up WiFi extender RE550.  I entered my WiFi BT Details in WiFi and extended WiFi sections But my 5GHz light is not on and the Internet output is not happening.  Anyway I think the setup is not completed. I don't know its faulty product or some set up issues. Is the wifi and extended wifi will be the same as our using existing wifi?. Please kindly help otherwise I want to return this. 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Wifi extender not working -Solution
2023-12-21 21:54:36 - last edited 2023-12-22 06:55:29

@Bijuabraham41 

You can copy the SSID of the host network to the extended SSID or use different name for the extended SSID.

Here is the setup video guide using a web browser.

Here is the setup video guide using a tether app.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Wifi extender not working -Solution
2023-12-21 21:54:36 - last edited 2023-12-22 06:55:29

@Bijuabraham41 

You can copy the SSID of the host network to the extended SSID or use different name for the extended SSID.

Here is the setup video guide using a web browser.

Here is the setup video guide using a tether app.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 289

Replies: 1

Related Articles