Votes

Bandwidth Control or Limiter for AX10

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-07 02:26:03 - last edited 2024-01-07 02:28:14
Tags: #Bandwidth Control/QoS #bandwidth limiter
Model: Archer AX10  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: Archer AX10(US)_V2_1.3.9 Build 20230728

Hi, I just bought this router few days ago, and I just realized that it doesn't has Bandwidth Control / Limiter like my old WR840N.
It's really disappointing since I bought it to improve my home network with latest technology, but since the absence of the feature, it just like other useless routers.
I have 50 Mbps speed of internet, shared with my families (wife, kids, and parents), most of times they are streaming and downloading from internet and it could impact on my gaming hobbies.
It's best just to limit the bandwidth rather than telling them to stops their activity, right?
Please add back the Bandwidth Control / Limiter feature in the upcoming update.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bandwidth Control or Limiter for AX10
2024-01-31 07:27:16

@Melphoi 

Thanks a lot for the feedback, we will record and report your suggestion to our development team for evaluation.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 315

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.

Tags

Bandwidth Control/QoS
bandwidth limiter