Cant log into my wifi router to connect it to my extender

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-12 01:24:42 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:15:36
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version: V6
Firmware Version:

Cant log into wifi modem to set up wifi extender. Forgot password

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cant log into my wifi router to connect it to my extender-Solution
2024-01-12 07:28:11 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:15:36

@Patriciajk 

If you forgot your AX50 administrative password you have to reset the router to its factory defaults and then re-configure from scratch.

Press and hold the reset button until all LEDs turn on to reset the router to its factory default settings.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cant log into my wifi router to connect it to my extender-Solution
2024-01-12 07:28:11 - last edited 2024-01-31 08:15:36

@Patriciajk 

If you forgot your AX50 administrative password you have to reset the router to its factory defaults and then re-configure from scratch.

Press and hold the reset button until all LEDs turn on to reset the router to its factory default settings.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 308

Replies: 1

Related Articles