Cloud Device Offline, cannot login to into Web GUI or Connect.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-15 18:17:35
Model: Archer AX72  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2

I just recently tried to connect by USB external HDD to the Archer AX72 router. 

I am able to set it up and share the harddisk, as well as browse it from my mac and iphone. 

Sometime later, i cannot connnect to the  harddisk, i cannot log into 192.168.0.1 as well as from the Thether app. 

The my device shows my mesh network as Cloud Device offline. 

The internet however works fine, but i cannot access the router or sign into the Harddisk.

What are the possible errors that are causing this?

Best

Evans

Options
2 Reply
Re:Cloud Device Offline, cannot login to into Web GUI or Connect.
2024-01-18 09:51:27

@EvansRebello 

Please connect to the AX72 WiFi or LAN port and check if internet still works fine when the issue happens.

Besides, when you try to access the USB hard drive or web interface, are you still within the same LAN network? If internet stops working, please check if you are still able to ping the router LAN IP address: How to Use the Ping Command

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Cloud Device Offline, cannot login to into Web GUI or Connect.
2024-01-27 06:58:21

@Sunshine So the internet doesnt stop, my phone, laptop apple tv etc still works fine. I just cant log into the router, its so wired - and on the Tplink mobile app - it shows my devices as offline (cloud device). I have a small mesh network - the Archer X72 and a RE305.  

when i plug in the externall hdd - and set it up - its fine for a bit - and i can connect on my laptop and other devices - then  the above happens.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 270

Replies: 2

Related Articles