AV600 powerline makes a constant buzzing noise and flashes every 15 seconds.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-28 15:02:23
Model: TL-WPA4220  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Powerline makes a buzzing noise once plugged in and flashes all LEDs every 15 seconds. While this is happening it will sometimes turn on and transmit ethernet for a second and stop transmitting again. 

The problem occurred two days ago, but the buzzing was for about 4 months now. It usually buzzed for a minute and worked fine afterwards.

I read other threads and havent yet found an answer. I measured decibels of the buzzing via two apps and it showed below 40. I have tried resetting, but the powerline seems to ignore it completely, because LEDs dont go off and WiFi LED doesnt flash. I tried to pair the two, but it doesnt respond in any way and keeps doing what it did. I tried plugging it into a different spot, plugging both devices into one room and different rooms. 

I would really appreciate it if you helped me to solve this problem.

The other one, which is with the router, is working fine.

Options
1 Reply
Re:AV600 powerline makes a constant buzzing noise and flashes every 15 seconds.
2024-01-29 07:08:05

@Grep 

Hi, please share with us the serial number via private message, and then you could contact the retailer where you bought it to check warranty.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 453

Replies: 1

Related Articles