Problem in rooter AX23

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Problem in rooter AX23

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Problem in rooter AX23
Problem in rooter AX23
2024-02-06 12:23:46
Model: Archer AX23  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I have buy e new tp link wifi 6 and is dosnt show the 6 lamp of lock system ne rooter.i can send pdf where i have buy this .model AX23 Ax1800 dual band .(EU) S/N 22284M6001821 it dosnt show the lamp of grren but show the lamp offline of lock system.Whz the system isnt lock

Options
1 Reply
Re:Problem in rooter AX23
2024-02-10 09:51:05

@irfan14 

If you have no internet access from the router, please follow this guide to troubleshoot.

If you require immediate assistance or if this matter is urgent, please do not hesitate to contact our local technical support. They will be more than happy to assist you. You can provide them with the forum ID for a quick reference.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 1

Related Articles