Le wake on lan distant ne fonctionne pas

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-25 19:12:19
Tags: #Wake on Lan
Model: Archer AX55  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Bonjour, 

J'ai tout essayé pour faire Marché le wake on loan distant. 

J'ai lié l'adresse Mac et ip de ma carte réseau

Réservé une adresse sur le serveur DHCP

Créée une adresse dns dynamique

Et fait la redirection de port sur le port 9 interne et 9 externe. 

Lorsque que je fais en lan ça marche tres bien mais des que j'essaie en wan aucun résultat sur mon détecteur de paquet. 

J'ai essayé avec plusieurs applis. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Le wake on lan distant ne fonctionne pas
2024-02-26 11:47:16

@didi69

Hi, please check the Internet IPv4 address on the AX55 router to see if it is a public IP or not.

You could also check if the IP address bound to the dynamic dns is the same as the router internet IPv4 address.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-02-26 13:58:34

@Sunshine 

My Ip address is on dynamic mode. 

I don't understand where you have to look to see if the ip bound to the dynamic dns is the same as the ipv4. 

When I go the dns section I only have the name of the domain. 

Options
2024-02-27 02:18:14

@didi69 

1. Go to Advanced->Network->Status page on AX55 router web interface, check IP address under Internet part, then refer to tip2 in this FAQ to confirm if it is a public IP address or not.

2. You could refer to tip3 in the same FAQ to confirm if DDNS works fine

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options