stream multicat video on udp in AX53 network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-03-04 10:50:27 - last edited 2024-03-04 11:39:12
Model: Archer AX53  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230627 rel.39033(4555)

I have an AX53 router I want to transfer video over the network using multicast with the udp protocol so that all phones can play the video using the vlc app
I'm having trouble performing the operation. Does it depend on the ports that need to be opened or on other settings in the router
Does anyone know a solution (I compress the video to the network using VLX or OBS

Options
1 Reply
Re:stream multicat video on udp in AX53 network
2024-03-06 09:12:55

@yehuda998 

Hi, are you trying to stream the videos within the same LAN network? If so, there is no additional setting required on the router.

If it doesn't work within the same LAN, maybe it is blocked by something, please provide a detailed topology of your whole network.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 131

Replies: 1

Related Articles