TL-PA8010P - No lights/connectivity, passthrough still working
TL-PA8010P - No lights/connectivity, passthrough still working
2024-06-06 15:37:30
Tags: #Powerline
Model: TL-PA8010P KIT  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have a pair of TL-PA8010P Powerline adapters, one with 1 RJ45 port and the other with 3. The device with 1 port has suddenly stopped working, no LED activity at all. Power passthrough is still working.

I have turned off/on, tired holding the pair button to reset the devie and tried to add it via tpPLC using the Powerline Key and nothing is working.

Any suggestions on how to resolve this please? Or has the device failed? It was purchased in April 2022, I would expect it to last longer than 2 years.

Thank you.

Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-PA8010P - No lights/connectivity, passthrough still working
2024-06-07 07:48:33

@Nathan_154 

Hi,

Please try different wall sockets. Keep the unit plugged in the wall socket, and then reset it again. Press the pair button for more than 15 seconds.

If still no lights comes on, please contact the technical support to check warranty for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 238

Replies: 1

Tags

Powerline
Related Articles