Challenges with Powerline Network Connectivity

2024-06-10 07:28:56

I'm faicing a problem with my TP-Link AV1000 Powerline adapters, which I use for an IP camera. They were functioning perfectly for half a year, but suddenly, they no longer establish a connection when positioned at the camera's location. Yet, they operate without issue when plugged in next to each other. I have tested all four units one by one, which rules out any individual device breakdown. Additionally, I've made no adjustments to the electrical wiring or the configuration.

Could you provide any clarity into what might be causing this issue?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Challenges with Powerline Network Connectivity
2024-06-12 07:22:09

@sophiajoy 

Hi,

Powerline devices need to work within one power circuit. And it may be affected by the powerline environment.

So please check if there is any electrical devices in the same powerline circuit that may affect it.

And also insert the powerline units into the wall sockets.

If all the suggestions above cannot help, it may be the powerline environment is not suitable at this place. You can relocate the powerline adapter to another place.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options