Connecting printer and home cloud

2024-06-14 02:26:20
Model: Deco PX50   Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: ?

I have successfully installed my Delco TP-LinkPX50(AX300) 1500 Hybrid wi-fi 6 system, but my wi-fi printer will not connect, neither will my (My Cloud Home ) any thoughts please

Options
1 Reply
Re:Connecting printer and home cloud
2024-06-14 06:37:39

@Cmin 

Hi,

If the WIFI printer and My Cloud Home cannot connect to the network, please try the following suggestions:

1. Check the Block List in the Deco APP. You may refer to this instruction for checking the list: How to block a device or remove a device from the Deny List

2. For some specific 2.4GHz smart devices, you may have to temporarily turn off the 5GHz network of the Deco. Of you can create a 2.4G guest network to test.

3. Please check if there are special characters in SSID.

4. Check if you have set static on these devices.

If My Cloud Home is wired to connect to your Deco, please also check the IPTV settings: How to Configure IPTV function on Deco.

And you can also test different Ethernet cables and different Ethernet ports.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 67

Replies: 1

Related Articles