Travel abroad

Travel abroad

Travel abroad
Travel abroad
2024-07-16 10:04:40

Hi I'm wondering if I would be able to insert a German SIM card into my 4GLTE tp-link device when travelling? I'm from the UK so I'm not sure if my device is set up that it won't work with any other SIM card other than from here in the UK. I'd rather avoid roaming charges than paying for a SIM card from the country I'll be travelling to. 

Thank you 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Travel abroad
2024-07-17 08:07:13 - last edited 2024-07-17 08:08:00

@Tabs89 

Hi,

Yes, you can let it work with a German SIM. But please ensure that the Network type of the SIM card is consistent with the Network type supported by the router. 

You can check this information on the router's specifications page.

Take Archer MR600 as an example:

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Travel abroad
2024-07-17 09:37:16

@Sunshine Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate it 🙂

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 130

Replies: 2

Related Articles