Deco - Block List limit?

Deco - Block List limit?

Deco - Block List limit?
Deco - Block List limit?
2024-07-30 21:02:18

Hi Group,

I'm trying to block approved devices from accessing my deco network, ie: kids iOS devices when I don't want them accessing the web. Until today (31/07/2024) I've never seen the deco app tell me that I had reached the "block list limit". Today it did with less devices on the list than I have previous known I've been able to block simultaneously.

Has something (or someone) changed the block list limit or is something else going on here?

TIA.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco - Block List limit?
2024-07-31 08:52:55

@ShireBrickz 

Hi,

The number of block list is limited, with a maximum of 64 items.

For kids' devices, you can also check if parental control can satisfy your demands, if you need to set more than 64 items in block list.

How to setup Parental Control on the Deco

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-08-01 10:58:36

@Sunshine that seems like the number I previously was able to block but now it's only allowing me to block a maximum of 5 devices.

so far I've

- updated deco app (iOS)

- checked deco soft/firmware is up to date

- rebooted deco system 

nothing has helped so far.

Options
2024-08-10 05:41:52

And now it is only allowing me to block a singular device.

is there some place or file I can access to manually delete previously blocked devices to reset this?

Options