Deco E4 AC1200 / Keine Verbindung zum Apple Appstore trotz Internetverbindung

2024-08-06 05:50:58
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.6.2 Build 20240308 Rel. 55841

Hallo,

seit ca. 2 Wochen kann ich keine Apps aus dem Apple AppStore laden oder aktualisieren. Die Deco´s habe ich seit 6 Monaten als Repeater im Einsatz ohne Probleme. Die Internetverbindung ist stark und stabil, nur der AppStore hat anscheinend keine Verbindung oder wird blockiert. Es muss an den Deco´s liegen, denn ohne funktioniert alles bestens. Weiß jemand, ob es eine Einstellung gibt, die ich anpassen oder ändern muss? Firmware habe ich schon aktualisiert.

Danke

Andre

Options
4 Reply
Re:Deco E4 AC1200 / Keine Verbindung zum Apple Appstore trotz Internetverbindung
2024-08-07 09:07:37

@Andre_Sz 

Hi

Please refer to the following link to change the primary DNS to 8.8.8.8 and the secondary DNS to 8.8.4.4:
https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/1855/
Options
Re:Deco E4 AC1200 / Keine Verbindung zum Apple Appstore trotz Internetverbindung
2024-08-07 17:38:23

@Joseph-TP 

Hello,

thanks for the reply and help.

I have changed the dns like written in the link. But the Problem was not solved.

regards

Andre

Options
2024-08-08 10:29:09

@Andre_Sz 

Hi

It is recommended that you disconnect the Deco Wi-Fi and use mobile data to test whether you can download or update the APP from the APP store. Or you could try connecting to other Wi-Fi in your home.
If it is possible, please provide a screenshot or information of the error message in the APP store.

Options
2024-08-08 18:35:21

@Joseph-TP 

Hello,

that is exactly the problem. With mobile data or in another wifi i can update Apps or download from the AppStore quick and without Problems. I have removed the deco and started the wifi from the normal Router. Then i could use the AppStore in normal way.

When i use the wifi from deco, i can not do this. And there is no error message. I can open the AppStore and see all the things inside, but i can not update oder load an App. AppStore is trying to load the whole time, but nothing is happen.

Fun fact:

Right now i have tested it again and now it is all okay! But only for few minutes. And i have done nothing. 

Enclosed you can see a picture from the situation.

Maybe you have an idea what the problem can be?

regards

Andre

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 125

Replies: 4

Related Articles