Votes

4g failover alert/email

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Feature request: 4G failover alert (SMS/email/etc). Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

4g failover alert/email

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Feature request: 4G failover alert (SMS/email/etc). Please vote on the main thread.
4g failover alert/email
4g failover alert/email
2024-08-21 10:57:53 - last edited 2024-08-23 08:16:59

Hi,

I'd like to raise an idea/feature request. Normally I use the MR600 as a wifi router and the 4G is the failover backup plan for me. So when the wired internet goes down, it switches to 4G while the wired is down. Can we have an option where we can set an email address and/or SMS number, etc. and get alert/notification when the router has to switch between the wired and mobile network? In that case, we could be alerted that the wired network is down for some reason. And when it's back, we could be aware of it too.

Options
1 Reply
Re:4g failover alert/email
2024-08-23 08:11:59 - last edited 2024-08-23 08:14:28

@deepakvrao 

Hi

Thank you for submitting your feature request. We are currently evaluating the functionality you suggested, but as of now, we have not reached a definitive conclusion. Additionally, we have identified similarities between your request and another proposal. To streamline feedback accumulation, we have merged your post into the existing thread.

Feature request: 4G failover alert (SMS/email/etc)

We appreciate your interest and support for our product, and we remain committed to enhancing user experience and feature offerings. If you have any further ideas or feedback, please feel free to share them with us. Thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 88

Replies: 1