Where are the extra adapters for "PGW2440 KIT G.hn2400 Powerline AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Kit" ???

Where are the extra adapters for "PGW2440 KIT G.hn2400 Powerline AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Kit" ???

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: PGW2440 KIT  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

It appears there are NO ADAPTERS for the kit? I mean extra adapters. So you install it and have one endpoint right? Normally I think you can just get other adapters and extend them off the base? AV system has adapters sold separately.

How does this one work? If I do not resolve this today I may have to cancel my order and revisit the choise to continue using tplink at all.

Maybe the idea is that you buy other brands adapters and it should work?

This seems like a strange strategy by tp link 

NexusLink GPL-1200

???

Just want to know that all this is sane.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Where are the extra adapters for "PGW2440 KIT G.hn2400 Powerline AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Kit" ???
3 weeks ago

@daviddaviddavid 

Hi,

Do you mean you want to buy a separate unit Ghn powerline unit and add it to your current powerline network?

If there is no single unit model on the official, then it does not sell single adapter.

I have recorded your suggestions and will forward to our sales department.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Where are the extra adapters for "PGW2440 KIT G.hn2400 Powerline AX1800 Wi-Fi 6 Kit" ???
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine 

Hey,

would be great to buy them seperatly.

I just bought the same kit and need another 1 or 2 of the single adapter to get it to my garage and another floor.

Please let us know if you get any info

Options
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine Yes I mean I want to add extenders or whatever they are called to the network.

It's almost like they just forgot to put this in as a product or something.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 166

Replies: 3

Related Articles