Ethernet light not on, no internet via extender

3 weeks ago - last edited Saturday

Model: TP-WPA4350

All lights are on my adapter and extender except for the Ethernet light on the extender (see photos).

I have done a factory reset and the adapter and extender are paired. I have also, checked the Ethernet cable (the internet and cable are fine). 

Could someone help me please? 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Ethernet light not on, no internet via extender-Solution

@Fvcc868 

Hi,

It seems that you have already done all the troubleshooting steps.

If the issue still exists, please contact local support to check the warranty for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Ethernet light not on, no internet via extender-Solution

@Fvcc868 

Hi,

It seems that you have already done all the troubleshooting steps.

If the issue still exists, please contact local support to check the warranty for you.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Recommended Solution
Options