Votes

EB810v feature set

EB810v feature set
EB810v feature set
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Archer BE800  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 0.4.0 3.0.0 v608b.0 Build 240122 Rel.66930n

Here are 2 of my new EB810v (StarHub sets)

I got it to mesh using a backhaul 10 Gbps link

initially had some problem with a 100Mbps link from my MiTV, that caused a connection on all the ports of EB810v to reset, introduced a switch to handle it.

Can I have the funky feature set of your Archer BE800 to change the LED display? 

Also, I think fan cooling may be a good addition to this box, I will try not to disassemble and install a PC fan.

Firmware Version:0.4.0 3.0.0 v608b.0 Build 240122 Rel.66930n Hardware Version:EB810v v1.0 00000000

#EB810v

#StarHub

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:EB810v feature set-Solution

@pininy 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

I can understand your needs, while it is a pity that EB810v is a customized model by some ISPs only in your region. We can know less and do less than common models.

You may feedback to Starhub directly. At the same time, I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area for better visibility. Then other people can vote there is they have same requirements.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:EB810v feature set-Solution

@pininy 

Hi, thanks for posting question on our community.

I can understand your needs, while it is a pity that EB810v is a customized model by some ISPs only in your region. We can know less and do less than common models.

You may feedback to Starhub directly. At the same time, I'm moving this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Routers)' area for better visibility. Then other people can vote there is they have same requirements.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 138

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.